This is kindergarten class is a fitness-based learning program is for children ages 5-6. It combines education with gymnastics and fitness. Our school year begins August 1, 2023. Supply Fee for this class is $125 for 23-24 school year.
Our qualified professional teaching staff is led by Yesenia Vidal who has a B.A. in Elementary Education with a Kindergarten endorsement.
Advantages of half-day Kindergarten
- Half-day programs are viewed as providing continuity and systematic experience with less probability of stress than full-day programs.
- Proponents of the half-day approach believe that, given the 5 year-olds’ attention span, level of interest, and home ties, a half-day offers ample time in school and allows more time for the young child to play and interact with adults and other children.
Precautions and procedures we utilize to keep your child safe
- Parent drop-off car service for parents with other children in the car.
- Children go straight to our hand washing station before going to the gym.
- We ask parents to take temperatures at home so that they won’t bring their children to school sick BUT we also take their temperatures in the car before they step foot in the building.
- We have lowered our class ratio size spreading the children out in the classroom.
- Extra clothing in their backpack is required as well as an extra mask. Just in case of any accidents.
- We sanitize hands every time they rotate in the gym to a different spot.
- Children stay in the same group in the gym and in the classroom.
- Each child is assigned their own supplies for the day. They are never sharing supplies.
- All school supplies are cleaned daily, (before – between classes- and after) as well as educational props.
- Tables and chairs are disinfected between classes.
For even more Gym-N-Learn info, click HERE.
Tuition is monthly. A $39 annual family membership fee may be due at the time of enrollment as well as the supply fee of $125.