1. Where are you located and how can I contact Patti’s? We are conveniently located at 1530 Joliet St (Rt. 30), Dyer, IN behind Hog Haven. Our customer service reps are available 8:30am-8pm Monday thru Friday, Saturday 9am-3pm, and Sunday 10am-3:30pm at 219-865-2274. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will email you back during regular business hours, but we’d prefer to talk to you—call us!
2. What age can my child start? We offer gymnastics for ages 6 months through the age of 18, dance 2-18, All-American Ninjas 3.5-11, Ready-2-Learn age 2, Gym-N-Learn Educational Preschool 3-5, and swim 14 months to 12 plus private swim lesson for the older child and adults.
3. What types of classes can you offer my child? We offer gymnastics (ages 6 months-18), tumbling and trampoline (ages 5-18), dance (ages 2-18), All-American Ninjas (ages 3.5-11), Gym-N-Learn Educational Preschool (ages 2-5), and summer swim lessons (ages 14 mos. – 12 with private lessons available for the older child). By scrolling down on our homepage you will be able to view, in detail, all we have to offer your child. Including our innovative Family and Friends Gymnastics, Tumbling, Dance, or All-American NinjasPods. They’re a great way to decide who’s in “your class”!
4. What type of discounts do you offer for a second class or if I want to enroll a sibling? We offer a generous discount for multiple classes for one child and multiple students from one family. We charge the same discount for either. Our discounts are: first class in family (the highest tuition) is full price, second and third classes 20% off, and the fourth and fifth classes 30% off. At a certain point we do offer a price for an unlimited amount of dance classes—inquire in the office for that pricing. Special going on now take any 2nd daytime preschool class for 50% off. Call 219-865-2274 for details.
5. How do we pay for classes? You can view our payment policy HERE
6. If I refer a friend, do I receive a referral credit? We love referrals! Refer a friend and receive $50 in tuition credit. Be on the lookout… some months we even double that! Make sure your friend puts your name down when registering.
7. How quickly will my child learn the skills taught in class? Every child learns at a different pace. Our teachers are highly trained and instruct in a fun yet effective manner. We will keep you posted on your child’s progress depending on what class they are in through Group/Parent Teacher Conferences, our “Star Achievement Award System”, progress reports, and of course your child’s teacher is always happy to answer any questions you have. We will let you know when your child is ready to move up as well as what they need to work on in order to move to the next level. We encourage parents to ask questions; our staff is here to help.
8. What are your teacher’s qualifications? Our teachers offer your child over 150 years of combined experience. They have been state and regional tumbling and gymnastics champions. All our teachers are CPR/First Aid certified and all go through an extensive training using Patti’s own training materials used in more than 4000 gyms in over 40 countries. Our staff also participates in continuing education, so we are up to date on the latest ways to teach and safety standards.
9. What are the apparel requirements? Girl tumblers and gymnasts wear gymnastics shoes and a leotard; boy tumblers wear gymnastics shoes and comfortable shorts and t-shirt; dancing apparel depends on the type of class. Our helpful customer service reps will fit your dancer and get them the correct apparel, so they will be ready for class and to ensure your child is comfortable and safe. Ready-2-Learn wears gymnastics shoes and a leotard, Gym-N-Learn wears gymnastics shoes, black pants, and red Gym-N-Learn polos, All-American Ninjas wear black All-American Ninjas t-shirt, headband, and gymnastics shoes. If taking swim lessons, little swimmers who are not potty trained yet are required to wear a swim diaper purchased through us. This ensures we keep the pool clean for all our students.
10. Do you host camps and birthday parties? Around the holidays and throughout summer we host themed gymnastics and dance camps. One Saturday per month we offer Kids Night Outs, a cool camp for ages 4-12 to let their hair down, play games, and make new friends. Every Friday we have an open gym for ages 7-16. In addition, we also have Cartwheel Clinics, Lunch Bunch, Back Handspring clinics to name a few “extra” special events. We host EZ Fun Birthday Parties too. Choose from themes such as gymnastics, cheer, dance, All-American Ninjas, princess, or even rent the whole gym out! Check out our Camps/Parties link on the homepage for details on fun special events and EZ Fun birthday parties.
11. What if my child doesn’t like their class? If for any reason they do not like their class we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. We want your child to love their class. Kids learn better when they’re having fun. But if for any reason their class just isn’t right for them, we will do whatever we need to do to find the right class for them. We offer gymnastics, dance, and All-American Ninjas. Sometimes a child needs to try different types of classes to see what they enjoy most. Or, maybe it’s as easy as just trying a different teacher. All teachers have their own way of teaching. That’s what makes them unique. We do not make you sign a lengthy contract when you enroll. If your child decides they do not want to continue with class… we have an open door policy. If you leave us, know we’d love to have your child back in the future.