Meet Bernadette Lopez Sasak
Patti’s Assistant, Marketing Director, Social Media Director, Parks Dept. Director, and IT Director
Bernadette loves working with and around children. She has been a Girl Scout leader and faith formation teacher. Bernadette has attended many USA National Gymnastics Congresses as well as The National Brain Trust Conference in Las Vegas, NV. She is also certified with American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, and AED. Bernadette is involved in the Big Brother/Big Sister Program and encourages everyone to look into this program as a way to help future generations. She enjoys hanging out with her Golden Doodle Roxie and her Standard Poodle Pilot. But, most of all she loves spending time with her favorite people… her daughter Sondra and hubby Jason.
Fun Facts About Miss Bernadette…
• Where did you grow up? Schererville, IN
• What is your favorite treat? Too many to list. I prefer salty over sweet though!
• What is your favorite sports team? Crystal Palace and Arsenal. If they play against each other… I pick Crystal Palace!
• Cat or dog? Dogs!
• What is your favorite skill to teach? Life skills! :0
• Favorite children’s book? Ramona the Brave