Meet Bernadette Lopez Sasak
Patti’s Assistant, Social Media Director, Parks Dept. Director, IT Director, and Gymnastics Teacher
Bernadette loves working with and around children. She has been a Girl Scout leader and faith formation teacher. Bernadette has attended many USA National Gymnastics Congresses as well as The National Brain Trust Conference in Las Vegas, NV. She is also certified with American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, and AED. She is a proud volunteer for the Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America program and also serves on her church council. She enjoys hanging out with her Golden Doodle Roxie and her Standard Poodle Pilot. But, most of all she loves spending time with her daughter Sondra, step-son Owen, and hubby Jason. Click HERE to watch a short welcome video from Miss Bernadette.
Fun Facts about Miss Bernadette…
• Where were you born? Hammond, IN
• What is your favorite treat? Too many to list. I do prefer salty over sweet though!
• What is your favorite sports team? Crystal Palace (soccer), then Arsenal.
• Cat or dog? Dogs – We have a Golden Doodle named Roxie and a Standard Poodle named Pilot.
• What is your favorite skill to teach? Life skills! :0