Meet Rhonda Zaluckyj
Senior Vice-President of Sales, Tumblebear Preschool Dept. Leader, Gymnastics Instructor, and USA Gymnastics National Instructor
Rhonda brings much enthusiasm to her job and loves being around children. She is American Red Cross First Aid, Adult, Child and Infant CPR certified. Rhonda is enrolled in the USA Gymnastics University and has been certified in the following: Safety Certification, Safety & Risk Management, Safe Sport, Preschool Fundamentals -Theory and Hands-On, as well as Brain & Body. She also has a passion for sharing her gymnastics knowledge. Rhonda began her speaking career at Patti’s 2008 at the “I Love Gymnastics” workshop. Since then, she has spoken around the country at various gymnastics schools and conferences. Since 2012, Rhonda has been a guest speaker at the USA Gymnastics National Gymnastics Conference and is also a National Instructor for USA Gymnastics where she certifies other gymnastics instructors in Preschool Fundamentals. She is always learning new things and makes her class the place to be! Rhonda lives in Cedar Lake with her husband, Stevie and her two children, Seth and Faith. Click HERE to watch a short “welcome video” from Miss Rhonda.
Fun Facts about Miss Rhonda…
• Where were you born? Hammond, IN
• What is your favorite treat? Mexican-anytime!
• What is your favorite sports team? We are a Suzuki Motorcross family
• Cat or dog? DOG! My dog’s name is Roxy!
• What is your favorite skill to teach? Gosh, hard question… Forward roll on bar. It’s so fun to see the kids and parents get excited!