Meet Kristin Russell
Gymnastics & All-American Ninjas Instructor
Kristin tumbled at Patti’s All-American from 1997-2003 and was a cheerleader in high school at TF South High school and also in college at Eastern Illinois University. She is certified by American Red Cross in Lifesaving, AED, CPR, and First Aid. Kristin loves working with kids and is excited to help them achieve their goals. Kristin lives in Lansing with her husband Ryan and two boys, Hayes and Banks. Click HERE to watch a welcome video from Miss Kristen.
Fun Facts About Miss Kristen …
• Where were you born? Olympia Fields, IL
• What is your favorite treat? Rice Krispie treat
• What is your favorite sports team? Blackhawks
• Favorite children’s book? Creepy Pair of Underwear!
• What is your favorite skill to teach? Back handspring