Meet Nikki Carrillo
Gymnastics Instructor, Swim Instructor, and Office Administrator
Nikki has a degree in exercise physiology and kinesiology from Illinois State and taught physical education for seven years in addition to coaching volleyball and softball. In the past Nikki has also taught swimming to people of all ages ranging from babies to adults – she also has several years of experience in lifeguarding. She has a master’s degree from St. Xavier University in administration and spent seven years in management. She is also certified with American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, and AED. She loves children and serving others. Her favorite pastime is hanging with her husband Andrew and son Wyatt. Click HERE to watch a short welcome video of Miss Nikki.
Fun Facts about Miss Nikki…
• Where were you born? Oak Lawn, IL
• What is your favorite treat? Popcorn
• What is your favorite sports team? Chicago Blackhawks
• Cat or dog? I like people not pets!
• What is your favorite skill to teach? Does batting in softball count?